If the Customer receives any Goods that are damaged, we shall replace or refund them provided that the following conditions are met:
- The Customer gives notice by email to Flow Solar by 6pm on the Working Day following its signature of the Delivery Note that some or all of the Goods have been damaged prior to their arrival with the Customer
- Flow Solar is given a reasonable opportunity of examining such Goods (which may include the Customer supplying photographs of the damaged goods)
- The Customer has not used or installed the Goods
- The Goods have not been scratched, soiled and/or damaged by the Customer resulting in them no longer being saleable as brand new
- The Customer (if asked to do so) returns such Goods to Flow Solar’s place of business in their original packaging
The Customer should acknowledge that it deals with Flow Solar in the course of a business and that statutory rights applicable to consumers do not apply to the Contract.
The Customer is responsible for ensuring that any order placed online is correct and to check the details at the checkout and on the order conformation, sent by email.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.